WE GET IT!
Realizing that visiting a church can be uncomfortable, we want to make you feel at home. So, here are a few things to know:
- We are SO GLAD you came! Thanks for taking the step and joining us today.
- You are WELCOME here! Everyone of us has a past. It doesn’t matter where you come from, what you’ve done, or who you’re involved with, you are welcome!
- DO NOT feel obligated to give. For those who attend our church regularly, it is an honor to give, but we do not expect it of our guests.
- RELAX & ENJOY YOURSELF. Hopefully the routines of our Sunday service will be pretty easy to understand, but don’t worry, there’s nothing here to “mess up.”
- SAY HI to someone. Ideally a bunch of people have already said “hi” to you, but in case they haven’t, step out and introduce yourself. Say, “Hi, I’m new here.” We’d love to get to know you.
- Finally, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, please ask!
Our hope is that after getting to know us better, you would become a part of our church family. We’d love to have you on the journey...