- THE BIBLE: We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired word of God and without error (inerrant) in every word and concept as it was originally recorded. It is the unchanging (immutable) and trustworthy (infallible) revelation of God. The Holy Spirit provides illumination, interpretation and understanding of the Bible. (Psalm 19:7-11; II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:16-21, John 14:26, John 16:12-15, 1 Corinthians 2:12-16).
- JESUS CHRIST: We believe in the full deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, for whom and by whom all things were created. He was born of a virgin, lived a completely sinless life and is alive eternally. (Isaiah 7:14; John 1:1-14; John 10:30-33; Colossians 1:16-19; Colossians 2:9)
- SALVATION: We believe that Jesus Christ died for all people, offering His life as a substitute to atone for all sin (substitutionary atonement). All people who believe and trust in Him as Lord and Savior (their only means of forgiveness for sin) are born again, justified and inherit eternal life with God. (John 3:1-18; John 17:3; Mark 10:45; Hebrews 2:9; Romans 5:8)
- RESURRECTION: We believe in the physical resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and that He ascended bodily into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God as mediator, high priest, and advocate for every believer. (John 20; Acts 1:9-11; Acts 3:12-26; I Corinthians 15:12-28; Hebrews 9:24; Hebrews 4:14-16)
- SIN: We believe that all people are born with a sin nature (universality of sin) and therefore fall short of God’s holy standard and violate His commands through the commission of sins. People are totally lost apart from Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:9-26; Romans 6:23; I John 3:4)
- TRINITY: We believe in the triune God (Trinity). There is only one God who is three eternal, coexistent and coequal persons: God the Father; God the Son (Jesus Christ); and God the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 3:16-17; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14)
- END TIMES: We believe in the personal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will come with His saints, and for His saints to reign with them for a thousand years over this earth. (I Corinthians 15:50-55; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 20:1-6)
- HEAVEN & HELL: We believe that Heaven is a real place of eternal blessedness in the presence of God and that Hell is a real place of eternal suffering and separation from God. (Matthew 25:46; II Corinthians 5:1-10; Revelation 20:11-15)
- HOLY SPIRIT: We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every Christian and spiritually baptizes them, placing them into the body of Christ, His church, when they are saved. He will continually fill each Christian with power to live a holy and obedient life for Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:38; Acts 13:52; Romans 8:14-27; Galatians 5:22-25; Ephesians 5:18-21)
- EVANGELISM: We believe in the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) in our own community and around the world. Jesus commands all believers to go and make disciples of all nations. We are to baptize and teach every believer to obey all that Jesus commands in His Word. (Matthew 28:19-20; Luke 24:47; Acts 1:8; II Timothy 3:16-17)
- WORKS: We believe that all true followers of the Lord Jesus Christ are created to glorify God by living holy lives and serving others in love with good works. These good works are evidence of a believer’s salvation and not a means to gain salvation or favor with God. (I Corinthians 13; Ephesians 2:8-10; Ephesians 4:1-32; Titus 2:11-14; Titus 3:1-11; James 2:17).
- SATAN: We believe Satan and his demons are real, personal beings who are fallen angels in opposition to Jesus Christ and His church. (Isaiah 14:12-17; Matthew 4:1-11; John 8:44; Revelation 12:9-10)
Adopted September, 2012